Question

New iPhone app and not MUTE feature? Or Battery charge Percentage?

With the new iPhone app:

-how does one control MUTE? I cannot find it anywhere. 

-Where did the charge level go for each unit? It used to show what percentage charged they were but now nothing?

Not being able to MUTE is maddening! Anyone know how? Thank you!

2 replies

The lack of mute is infuriating. That is a commonly used feature, at least in our house, and I hope Sonos restores it ASAP.

There is a way to check battery status, which should logically be displayed on the Your System screen, but it’s nearly as infuriating if not more so:

- go to Settings (gear wheel, top right)
 - under Your System, tap the product you want to check the status of (battery status could be displayed here too!)
 - under Products, tap the product name you want to check battery status for again, for some dumb reason (battery status could be displayed here too!)
 - that brings you to a screen that finally shows you battery status.

SONOS: that’s three or four taps, depending on where you were in the app, to surface information that should logically be on the main screen or the Your System screen at worst. I’m not even a UX designer and I know this. Do better.

OMG! This is the most user unfriendly implementation. Thank you for the response and for all of our benefit I sure hope they take all this feedback urgently to heart and get an update out asap.