Question

music library

Since the controller update I can only load a single file from my Synology nas drive whereas before the update I would load a whole folder. Any suggestions please?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I feel your pain. Im curious if you're using the iPhone app or Android. I'm on android and cannot access my library AT ALL since the update. I see you and others complaining about changes in how to play from the library or search the library and im wondering how you're even getting to the library.

Im assuming the iPhone app changed the library feature and the Android app removed the library feature.

YAY! 

I'm on android and honestly have had no problems at all with the new app. I've read so many complaints of so many issues. Having said that I have literally thousands of music files on a nas. I can see them all and select them without a problem but only 1 file at a time which is not much good. Hopefully a fix will be released soon.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Since the controller update I can only load a single file from my Synology nas drive whereas before the update I would load a whole folder. Any suggestions please?

Report SONOS to the Better Business Bureau?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Well now I’m really confused. 

When I finally got a hold of support, the rep even told me that access to the Library was temporarily removed from the Android app so I assumed everyone who was having other problems with the library were iPhone users.

Can I ask you WHERE you are seeing the library in the app. I read another thread that said scroll all the way down to “Sources” but I don’t see “Sources” as an option.

On the home page, near the bottom there is a heading, your sources. Mine contains tv, line in and music library which is my nas drive