Question

Backordered Five - when will it ship?

• 12 July 2020
  • 6 replies

I am growing weary with Sonos. I mean I understand supply chain issues, but come on for real you need to communicate with your loyal customers. I ordered a Five on 6/25, haven't heard anything regarding when my speaker will ship. Almost about to give up. When Will my speaker ship? Simple question, deserves a simple answer

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The web site currently says estimated shipping 24th July. Is that different to the indication you were given when you ordered?

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Crutchfield had 38 Fives in stock on 8 July.  I ordered one and it arrived on the 10th.  

The web site currently says estimated shipping 24th July. Is that different to the indication you were given when you ordered?

I am not sure where you saw that, My status only shows backordered. I have not received any further communication which is very frustrating

hmm, Seems as If I try to add a Five to my car now I see the below. Seems like they are saying Aug 21

Badge

I ordered a Five (paired with a turntable) on July-4th. I have been in the same boat as you, waiting for a date. This morning (PST) it seems my order has changed from ‘backorder’ to ‘dispatch acknowledged’ and my credit card has been charged. I think that means I should have it soon. Hope the same for you!

Yes update is I received mines last week on the 16th