Question

Backordered Five - when will it ship?

• 12 July 2020
  • 6 replies

I am growing weary with Sonos. I mean I understand supply chain issues, but come on for real you need to communicate with your loyal customers. I ordered a Five on 6/25, haven't heard anything regarding when my speaker will ship. Almost about to give up. When Will my speaker ship? Simple question, deserves a simple answer

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Yes update is I received mines last week on the 16th

Badge

I ordered a Five (paired with a turntable) on July-4th. I have been in the same boat as you, waiting for a date. This morning (PST) it seems my order has changed from ‘backorder’ to ‘dispatch acknowledged’ and my credit card has been charged. I think that means I should have it soon. Hope the same for you!

hmm, Seems as If I try to add a Five to my car now I see the below. Seems like they are saying Aug 21

The web site currently says estimated shipping 24th July. Is that different to the indication you were given when you ordered?

I am not sure where you saw that, My status only shows backordered. I have not received any further communication which is very frustrating

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Crutchfield had 38 Fives in stock on 8 July.  I ordered one and it arrived on the 10th.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The web site currently says estimated shipping 24th July. Is that different to the indication you were given when you ordered?