Question

Repeat - Sonos Alexa Support for India.

• 1 December 2020
  • 1 reply

This question has been asked for more than 3 years now and surprisingly Sonos doesnt have a proper answer. What is going on. Do you have a development team or not ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @shashank4thapril.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. This is still currently a feature request. Let me help you out with this feature request.

Let me share with you the guide about Amazon Alexa availability on Sonos. Currently, India does not seem to be supported yet. However,  I will be more than happy to send this to our engineering team to take a look into. I would recommend subscribing to this thread and our announcement topic for any feature releases and updates as you will not receive any direct messages from our engineering team. All feature releases, feature updates, and bug fixes will be announced on the provided link.

Please feel free to let us know or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We highly value all feedback and feature requests.

Thanks,