Answered

Problem with Alexa Integration - won't skip to next song

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

31 replies

We've been experiencing this issue for a few weeks now. Normally happens when we ask Alexa to play the top tracks of an artist (could be coincidence). I haven't checked the Sonos app when the first song is playing, but when Alexa won't skip the track I can see everything is greyed out in the app and I just have an "End session" option. You can't swipe (left to right) over the buttons on the Sonos One to skip track either. This is using Amazon Music as the service. 

Yeah, so, issues is still there.  Initiating via the app solves the problem, however, tell that to my friends and family.  The A word is thrown around for different genres at a BBQ.

is anyone using the Lyd app on an Apple Watch? I can skip from there…

Ensure that your Sonos System is properly set up and connected to your network, Check for any software updates for your Sonos speakers and the Sonos app, Conform that the Alexa integration is properly enable in the Sonos App and reset the Alexa integration on Sonos.

it looks like everything is working normally.

Yes, i can confirm that. 

There’s been no updates to the Sonos side of things, correct?

Well done, Amazon!