Question

alexa and google independant volume settings on all Sonos devices.

• 29 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Sonos

I would like to ask you if you could add option to all speakers which have Alexa and google assistant included independent volume option for us.

Well for example Beam when I watching TV and want to turn lights of the response from Alexa is too quiet and when I will try to move the volume up on the buttons on beam it will adjust total volume on my TV as well what is not what I really want. The same on Sonos One and I believe on all voice assistant speakers.

We really need in app an option to adjust Voice assistant what will not have an impact on TV volume or music volume at all. There should be setting for general volume too like it is now but independent for BOTH voice assistants please.

Is there any chance you can add this feature in app please as it is really terrible experience to have it like it is now to be honest.

Thank you for reply.

All the best.

Juraj

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @JuriJuri.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. We highly appreciate all feedback and feature requests as it will help us improve our products and services more in the days to come.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us as we highly appreciate feedbacks that would help us improve our system. Currently, any separate volume control for voice assistant is not yet a supported setup with Sonos. However, I would be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would like to suggest subscribing to this thread and to our announcement topic for any feature releases, bug fixes, and feature updates. Just to set your expectation, you will not be contacted by our engineering team for updates or any information related to this feature request. So I highly suggest subscribing to our announcement topic and to this thread.

Please let us know if you still have any feature requests or feedback by creating a topic. We would highly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to share more feature requests or feedback so we can help each other out.

Thanks,