Question

A Sonos One in each kid's room... working via voice command from one Spotify account?

• 19 December 2017
  • 30 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Badge
you are able to set up separate amazon accounts and link them. However prime music is not shareable so you’d essentially just have to specify to Alexa whose account you are using. https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200444180
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
If you setup the 2 play Ones on different Alexa accounts (have each with their own account) then you could setup each with different Spotify family member account.

If you set them both up as the same alexa account then they will only see the one family member account on Spotify that you have setup in the Alexa app.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
The default music source is a system setting as far as I'm aware, unless you create two Sonos and 2 Amazon accounst for each of your children.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Thanks UKMedia. We are Amazon Prime customers, and I own have a number of albums on Amazon Music as well. I wonder if I could set one Sonos One to default to Amazon Music, and the other default to Spotify? They could still invoke the "other" music service, and still bicker about who has the spotify spigot at any one time... but perhaps this approach could minimize the bickering. Thoughts?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
You can't at this moment in time have Voice initiated music playing on multiple Sonos devices via Spotify.