Toy in my Sonos Subwoofer

• 8 February 2021
  • 8 replies

Can anyone help , my toddler has stuck a bit of Lego inside my sub woofer an it’s so far in it’s stuck an  I can’t get it out an the sounds doing my head in with the rattling , ive tried everything 😫

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 7

What generation Sonos Sub do you own?

I’m pretty sure it’s the gen 2 

Userlevel 7

How big is the LEGO and how much space do you have to get it out? Is it loose inside of the Sub?

FYI… There is not an easy way to disassemble the Sub, nor do I recommend it because you could potentially damage the Sub and you will also void any warranty the Sub comes with. It’s probably best to call Sonos Support: https://support.sonos.com/s/?language=en_US

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Out I can’t help with but once it is out you can make a cover for the sub using speaker cloth or buy one ready-made from Amazon or other audio stores.

Tbh I’m not sure the Lego they have is bigger than the standard Lego as it’s for toddlers , my mrs tried getting it out with a spoon but seems to have pushed it further an I can’t even reach it now , when I shake the sub I can’t here nothing rattling as it’s wedged but I can definitely know it’s there once the bass starts going an gets quiet annoying after a while , definitely looks like i Will have to contact sonos that’s even if they can do anything 

Thanks Stanley I’ll definitely be purchasing a cover for it once I sort this 

Userlevel 7

If you can somehow get the LEGO dislodged and loose, you should find something that is long and bendable, like an accordion plastic straw, and wrap one end with tape, sticky side out, so the LEGO will stick to the straw.

Did you end up getting your toys out? My 2 year old daughter just shoved a small plastic ball into my sub and it’s rattling. If I flip my sub around, I can hear the ball rolling around inside the sub. But I can’t roll it out as it’s wedged inside. Driving me nuts.