I have a Sonos Beam connected to a Vizio TV via HDMI ARC. The TV speakers are disabled so Sonos is primary speaker. I followed the setup instructions and everything works fine:
- Volume up/down works
- Alexa works
- Beam manual controls work
The problem I have is that when I press the Vizio remote mute button, the Beam will mute for a short period of time but then will unmute on its own. The duration of time that it stays muted varies between a few seconds to a few minutes. Inevitably though, the TV/Beam will unmute.
I’ve done all of the following things to try to fix the issue:
- Unplugged power to TV and everything connected to the TV, waiting a minute before plugging back in.
- Unpair and re-pair the Beam
- Re-pair TV
- Re-pair remote
- Disable “Use IR”
- Disable Alexa “Word Wake Chime”
- Updated TV and Beam firmware
Nothing I’ve tried works. Any thoughts?
Best answer by Ken_GriffithsView original