Sonos Amp Release Date

• 18 November 2018
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Just finished a Sonos chat session_USA. The agent stated the release date for the Sonos Amp as December 1st. I hope that’s right.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
For UK residents, my contacts at Sevenoaks Sound & Vision indicated that they should be receiving the AMP in February, and they're usually pretty reliable on this kind of thing.
Available starting February 2019, Sonos Amp is the all-new, versatile amplifier to power all your entertainment and bring the sonic content you love to every room of your home. [...] Early access for installed solutions professionals on December 1 in the United States and Canada. Sign up to be notified of availability on Sonos.com. [...]

https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/introducing-sonos-amp-6812069/index1.html#post16263321
As a custom installer, Sonos just keeps blowing it. Limiting their integration with third parties multiple times just shows they don’t give a rats ass. Sorry, Sonos.
As a custom installer, Sonos just keeps blowing it. Limiting their integration with third parties multiple times just shows they don’t give a rats ass. Sorry, Sonos. I take it you have reached out directly to Sonos on the matters you’re trying to raise here? What was their response?
I'm not sure what @serano89 is referring to. Are 'third parties' other home audio products, software/services, or installers? Exactly how is Sonos limiting their integration, and are you sure it's Sonos and not the third party in question?
Userlevel 7
All

The Sonos Amp is off of "back-order" status. Units are shipping as I received my shipment conformation @ 10:30PM CST_USA_27November2018.

Cheers!
As a custom installer, Sonos just keeps blowing it. Limiting their integration with third parties multiple times just shows they don’t give a rats ass. Sorry, Sonos
Those are web hosters rather than system integrators. What the heck are you talking about?
Userlevel 7
As a custom installer, Sonos just keeps blowing it. Limiting their integration with third parties multiple times just shows they don’t give a rats ass. Sorry, Sonos
Those are web hosters rather than system integrators. What the heck are you talking about?

Sounds like a Spammer ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Yep, that was a spammer trying to use the edit feature to get around the spam filter. I've removed the links and the account hs banned now. Sorry for the distraction.