Answered

How do I connect a bluetooth record player to SONOS One?

• 23 March 2022
  • 5 replies

I have a new Bluetooth record player amd would like to find a way to connect to SONOS One speakers....I have 3 of them already.

Is it possible to use some converter like…

Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Music Streaming Sound System, esinkin Wireless Audio Adapter Works with Smartphones and Tablets, Wireless Adapter for Speakers

1. Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Music Streaming Sound System, esinkin Wireless Audio Adapter Works with Smartphones and Tablets, Wireless Adapter for Speakers

icon

Best answer by bockersjv 23 March 2022, 11:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You cannot attach a Line in or Bluetooth Connections to a Sonos One.

Your Options are:-

Sonos Amp, Port or Sonos Play 5 Gen 2 or Sonos Five.  All these devices have an auxiliary line input. You could then plug that BT adapter into the line in port.

Once connected the Turntable sound can be played on ANY/ALL of your Sonos devices.

Another Alternative is to connect the BT to a Sonos Roam and then this can share to the rest of your Sonos devices.

For the best Sound I would us the Line Out from the Turntable (assuming it has a Phono Pre-amp built in) and connect that to the input on the Port/Amp/Play 5/Five.  BT is not the best way of transmitting music.

You cannot attach a Line in or Bluetooth Connections to a Sonos One.

Your Options are:-

Sonos Amp, Port or Sonos Play 5 Gen 2 or Sonos Five.  

Another Alternative is to connect the BT to a Sonos Roam or Move and then this can share to the rest of your Sonos devices.

In fact only true of Roam not Move. (Unless there has been an update I missed)

Huh. I just answered this query by the OP in another thread, with essentially the same information as @bockersjv 

is it possible to use a Sonos Connect to join a Sonos One to a record player?

Assuming they’re running the same OS, yes.