- Is music play via Airplay 2 to a target Sonos speaker as stable as it is via the "On this Phone" route it is seen to replace ?
- Is such music play to a group of speakers also just as stable?
- Is music play in both modes above as stable as it is via Sonos net?
- Can two phones on the same WiFi network simultaneously stream music each contains via Airplay 2 to unique Sonos speakers in two different rooms?
- Can the phones be used as such when music is being streamed from them? Either via the existing feature or via Airplay 2?
Somehow I am not convinced that Airplay 2 performs as well with Sonos as Sonos net does, except maybe in simple one phone to one speaker set ups. But this is based on using Airplay back in 2011 before realising its limitations and moving to Sonos, with no experience of Airplay 2.