Answered

wrong color speaker

• 2 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I recently ordered several pieces of Sonos equipment including 2 black ERA 100 speakers. I received 1 black speaker and 1 white speaker. When I contacted Sonos Customer Service to package up the white speaker, drive it to a UPS center and ship it back to Sonos. After they receive it, they will send me the correct colored speaker. Really???? First of all I don’t live anywhere near a UPS return center and second…..why am I being inconvenienced by their mistake. 
Can someone please help me with this issue??

Moderator edit: removed agent’s full name

icon

Best answer by Corry P 2 November 2023, 14:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

This isn’t the type of issue the user community can really help with.

I get why you don’t like this as a solution, but I’m not exactly sure what could be done differently. I understand why Sonos wants to wait till they get the speaker back (or proof it’s been shipped) before sending the correct speaker.  Sonos is paying for the shipping.  Not sure if it’s possible for it to be picked up directly from your location rather than a UPS store.

I think it would be appropriate for Sonos to offer a 15% promo could, or discount your current purchase, if it was there mistake, but I’m just a consumer like you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Jim Heins 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Apologies for the mistake! I found your case and had it escalated - you should hear back from us via email either today or tomorrow.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 1

Thank you Cory!!!

Userlevel 1

Cory I can’t thank you enough!! The issue was immediately resolved! Thank you!!!!