Which Sonos One Speaker Floor Stands Should I Buy?

• 3 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi everyone

I have a complete Sonos surround sound system set up but I would like to get a pair of floor stands for my One speakers, which are currently sitting on a table and a bookshelf at two different corners of the room.

I’ve been searching online as to which ones to buy and I can see Sonos sell two types. The Sanus floor stands at £99 and then the more expensive One stands at £249, which is quite a jump from the cheaper stands. Then there are even cheaper imitations on various sites, which I don’t think I want to buy.

So really my questions is, out of the two official Sonos stands, which one should I buy? Are the more expensive stands really worth the £249 and what makes them stand out (no pun intended 😂) to the Sanus version? If you own a pair of these, which one did you buy and are you pleased with them?

Many thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @joanna72,

This is mostly a personal preference choice. The stands that we make are designed specifically for the Sonos Ones to sit nicely on and match the same colour shades of the Sonos One. The Sonos stands also have a thinner stand-pole than the Sanus stands. The Sanus stands are, as you have noticed, cheaper but also fit other speakers. Both stands have different bases, which could effect the overall placement of the stands if you’re putting them behind something or at a wall.

My reply will move your thread to recently active and hopefully users who have tried or own these stands can reply with their experiences. I would also recommend getting in touch with our sales team, as they’re here to help answer any questions you have on the products from Sonos.com, as well as help you decide what speaker or accessory would be best for you.

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I own two pair of the Sanus variable height version. No problems and look good. And less $$ than the SONOS.