I’m not sure which products to choose when upgrading. Pls help :)
My current setup is listed below, I’m currently using the S1 app.
- Amplifier: Connect AMP
- Main speakers: B&W 606
- Subwoofer: B&W ASW608
- Extra speakers: Play 1 (2 pcs)
- Sonos Bridge
I would like to switch out the old Connect AMP with the new Amp in order to get my TV connected to the setup…. questions:
- Will I be able to keep my Main speakers and Subwoofer?
- Will I need to switch out the Play 1 speakers (dont think they work with the S2 app)?
- Will I still need my Sonos Bridge, or does it have to be replaced?
- Should I also get a soundbar?
Best answer by GuitarSuperstarView original