what should i get for my beauty spa

• 26 August 2023
  • 2 replies

I have a beauty spa and atm use google home which continuously drops out. I have just installed satellite and it is still happening. I want to set up Sonos instead and have 5 rooms that need music. Can anyone give me advice as to what I need please as I don’t want to continue having problems. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I’m not sure what you mean by “satellite”. Is this a rooftop antenna for your Internet service or some sort of local network device? What is the source of your music?

Describe your network for us. It is likely that there is an issue with your Internet service or local network and SONOS will have trouble until the fundamental issue is resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

If you mean Satellite Internet you may have frustrations with it.

What would work is playing from a local NAS, shared file storage box. You’d have to have the music you want to play loaded onto the NAS though.

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/sonos-system-requirements

Unsupported network setups and devices

Wireless internet connections such as satellite, mobile hotspots, or LTE routers