Answered

What happened to Sonos customer service?

• 10 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

On Black Friday I placed an order for a subwoofer. I got a notice on 11/28/2020 that it shipped. Today is 12/10/2020 and I still have not received my subwoofer.  Right now, I’m on hold waiting for Sonos customer service.  This is my second call. The first time I was on hold for 20 minutes and hung up. WTF Sonos?!? You can’t take $600 from someone and offer nothing in return.  

icon

Best answer by philpalmiero 11 December 2020, 00:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I feel your pain.  I ordered an entire home theater system with two Sonos One SL’s, a Sonos subwoofer, and a Sonos ARC.  I received most of the set over a month ago (of course past the 30 day return window) and I STILL have not received my ARC.  They shipped it once on November 24th and it never arrived so they shipped another last week and it is still stuck at the same fedex facility as the last one, in California.  I guess sonos has not realized their shipping company can’t handle shipping logistics.  I just emailed the company to request to return the entire set...I’m going with BOSE, at least they use UPS.

Badge +1

Wow. I’m sorry for you too. Unfortunately i am building out an existing system I’ve owned for 2 years. I’m tempted to call my credit card to reverse the charge. Money seems to get these companies to jump. It does make wonder if someone at the shipping company is selling some nice Sonos equipment out of his trunk. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @philpalmiero  and @rjjf.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

I know both of you are having a bad experience in ordering with Sonos, We do apologize if the wait time is taking too long but the sales team makes sure that all calls can be answered in a timely manner.

To check on the status of your order or answer any general questions you may have about it.

If you do need to cancel or make changes to your order, our sales team is better suited to assist. You can sync up with them thru chat as well.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.