Answered

Upgrade Programme - Use discount on any Product?

• 11 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

I can see that there is a new upgrade programme for the Sonos Play 1’s, Play 5’s and Connect AMP etc… Can I choose to use the discount on any products within the Sonos store? How does this work?

EG: Can I use my Play 3 upgrade to get 30% discount on a Play 5 for example?

I can’t really see this explained in the small print…

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Paul A 11 January 2021, 16:56

Hi @myatix.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. Allow me to share some information to help you out.

Can I choose to use the discount on any products within the Sonos store? Yes the discount voucher/coupon will be sent via your Sonos email and you can use the discount coupon/voucher to purchase any (regular priced) Sonos products on our online website

How does this work? You may need to contact our sales team through their toll-free number @+18006802345 option 4 for a more brief discussion about how to take advantage of the upgrade program.

Can I use my Play 3 upgrade to get 30% discount on a Play 5 for example? Yes as long as the Sonos product you are going to purchase on our website is not (on sale) and you may only use 1 discount voucher/coupon per Sonos Product. The discount voucher/coupon is not stackable and cannot be used on Sonos products that are already on sale on our website. However, the Play:3 is only eligible for a 15% discount voucher, not 30%.

I hope this helps.

Please feel free to contact the provided toll-free number or reach out to us if you have any other questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @myatix.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. Allow me to share some information to help you out.

Can I choose to use the discount on any products within the Sonos store? Yes the discount voucher/coupon will be sent via your Sonos email and you can use the discount coupon/voucher to purchase any (regular priced) Sonos products on our online website

How does this work? You may need to contact our sales team through their toll-free number @+18006802345 option 4 for a more brief discussion about how to take advantage of the upgrade program.

Can I use my Play 3 upgrade to get 30% discount on a Play 5 for example? Yes as long as the Sonos product you are going to purchase on our website is not (on sale) and you may only use 1 discount voucher/coupon per Sonos Product. The discount voucher/coupon is not stackable and cannot be used on Sonos products that are already on sale on our website. However, the Play:3 is only eligible for a 15% discount voucher, not 30%.

I hope this helps.

Please feel free to contact the provided toll-free number or reach out to us if you have any other questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,