Answered

Upgrade (discounted price) not applying - Any ideas on how to rectify?

• 7 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Trying to take advantage of the Sonos (up to 30%) upgrade discount available online (upgrading from an older Five to the newer version)… 

Have clicked on my existing product and website now states ‘redeemed’ (or similar) but when I go to purchase the new product via website it still seems to comes back with the ‘regular’ full-price for the product, rather than showing the reduced price (i.e. full/regular price MINUS 30% discount [in this case] therefore customer asked to enter credit/debit card for the lower-cost total price.  

Anyone had a similar experience - and more importantly - know how to resolve so I can pay the reduced/discounted total ‘upgrade’ price?

Many thanks. Cheers, Graham

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 8 January 2021, 03:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I hate to say call and wait on hold but the phone sales folks are probably your best bet.

If the product you were hoping to use for the discount is in the Upgraded section and says “30% Credit redeemed.” then the discount has already been used. If it says “30% Credit available.” you’d be able to apply it at checkout.

Have you owned this device from new or is it a recent purchase second hand?