Upgrade

• 23 January 2021
  • 12 replies

Can I use three of my upgrades together to buy a surround sound package...I have two 30% and one 15% so can I combine them to have 75% off

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Incredibly generous?

Indeed. For example you can trade up a ZP80 which at launch was $349 (call it £349 for the sake of argument, but it was less as I recall), which you’ve used for years and years. The trade-up gets you a £556 discount on an Arc/Sub/OneSL set. And what’s more you get to keep the ZP80. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

No excuse and other so called high end brands have caught up and out performing...Sonos only backtracked due to consumer pressure...their ethics are truly questionable 

Don't upgrade then, buy something else! 🤐🤔🤔

You beat me to it, @UKMedia ! My thought exactly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

No excuse and other so called high end brands have caught up and out performing...Sonos only backtracked due to consumer pressure...their ethics are truly questionable 

Don't upgrade then, buy something else! 🤐🤔🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Wgere was it in the rules that our products would be made redundant?...In this recycling climate why are/have you made products which need to be recycled??

They are not redundant. They still work; you can still use them. Like many older electronic devices, they have reached an end-of-upgrade level, just like Intel 386 based computers, MS-DOS, Windows 3, original Apple iPhones, and so much more. 

😂😂...🛎🔚😂

Maybe, but at least I can read and spell.

I want the Arc surround sound package so why can’t I add the percentages off to them?

Because those aren’t the rules that you signed up to with the trade-up. 

Sonos can presumably afford a 30% discount on products. At 75% they’d clearly be losing money hand over fist. 

As it is the 30% is incredibly generous IMO, considering it can presently be applied to an entire surround set by trading up only a single legacy product.

Didn’t realise your not Sonos...your just a rat lol

Incredibly generous?...your having a laugh!!...it took people pressure for you to instigate the 30%...your lucky people even buy your products after the total disdain which you initially treated your customers by making your products redundant!!...you have a cheek!!….Wgere was it in the rules that our products would be made redundant?...In this recycling climate why are/have you made products which need to be recycled??

I want the Arc surround sound package so why can’t I add the percentages off to them?

Because those aren’t the rules that you signed up to with the trade-up. 

Sonos can presumably afford a 30% discount on products. At 75% they’d clearly be losing money hand over fist. 

As it is the 30% is incredibly generous IMO, considering it can presently be applied to an entire surround set by trading up only a single legacy product.

That’s a bit tight...I have three upgrades available so why can’t I group them to one package?...I want the Arc surround sound package so why can’t I add the percentages off to them?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

You are only able to use one code per order.