Answered

sonos upgrade

• 15 August 2021
  • 5 replies

I clicked upgrade on one of my Sonos 1 by a mistake. I dont want to Trade it. Is it possible to undo this by not using The discount ticket?

Can I still use The speaker or Will it disconnect or something? 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 15 August 2021, 22:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I think one of the issues is that sometimes you can’t go back and see what you clicked through. I could see an FAQ link at the end that shows you all the text that had been shown to you during the process. As I recall, the data is there, but you just can’t always remember it.

I could see this kind of FAQ for many procedures, such as the S1 to S2 process as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

It’s kind of sad the customers are still confused by this. I haven’t been through the trade in flow for a long time, but it seems like it still needs work to make it crystal clear.

Userlevel 7

No, it will have no effect on your speaker. It will still work with your surround setup.

Will it have any effekt on my speaker? Does it still work in my surround setup?

Userlevel 7

You don’t have to actually trade in the old speaker. You just receive a 15% discount on a new speaker. The old speaker is yours to keep.