Answered

sonos upgrade

• 15 August 2021
  • 5 replies

I clicked upgrade on one of my Sonos 1 by a mistake. I dont want to Trade it. Is it possible to undo this by not using The discount ticket?

Can I still use The speaker or Will it disconnect or something? 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 15 August 2021, 22:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

You don’t have to actually trade in the old speaker. You just receive a 15% discount on a new speaker. The old speaker is yours to keep.

Will it have any effekt on my speaker? Does it still work in my surround setup?

Userlevel 7

No, it will have no effect on your speaker. It will still work with your surround setup.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

It’s kind of sad the customers are still confused by this. I haven’t been through the trade in flow for a long time, but it seems like it still needs work to make it crystal clear.

I think one of the issues is that sometimes you can’t go back and see what you clicked through. I could see an FAQ link at the end that shows you all the text that had been shown to you during the process. As I recall, the data is there, but you just can’t always remember it.

I could see this kind of FAQ for many procedures, such as the S1 to S2 process as well.