Sonos running a sale on a systems I just ordered

• 24 November 2020
  • 2 replies

About a week ago I ordered my first Sonos setup. Ordered the Surround set with Beam, Sub, and pair of One SL. They are back ordered, and haven’t even shipped yet. Now the set is $100 less than I paid. I submitted a request through the chat to ask this, and received notice that it could be up to 7 days to receive a response. Should I return and repurchase, or will Sonos honor their current pricing and match the current prices? 

Any guidance would be appreciated. 

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I don’t know, but I suspect they won’t honor a current offer on an older order. Can you cancel the existing order if it hasn’t shipped yet? Or as you suggest order again with the discount and return the original order when that arrives. 

I guess that is the route I can go….I was hoping not to have to do all of that back and forth for something I just purchased a week to 10 days ago. I guess that’s an option though.

Thank you