sonos return

• 9 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

A week ago I completed the form to return my products under the 100 day return policy, I received a confirmation email immediately advising that I will be contacted with in one business day.

A week later and after sending three email to request an update to the process of the return, I still have not got a reply to any email.

After a quick look through the forum at the similar experience others have had with the return of products under the 100 day return process to be unsatisfactory and in serious need to address the current failure of communication from Sonos in regards to the process.

I would like for an update one the return process of my case please.

kind regards

Ben

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @Benms, thanks for reaching out.

This is a Community forum for Sonos users like yourself to get advice and assistance with their Sonos products. I would strongly suggest getting in touch with our Customer Care team through phone or live chat to follow up on your return case as we do not provide that kind of support on this platform.