We enjoy 5 PLAY:1 speakers (and a Bridge) in our multi-story large home, but we'd like to consider a Sonos setup to play "background music" for our small business. Details:
1. The business is in 3 buildings grouped quite close together. The greatest distance between the router and the speakers placed in building farthest away would be 80-100 feet.
2. The building where the router is located is the largest, a single room about the size of a 3-car garage. Probably 4 mono speakers here would be appropriate.
3. The next closest building to the router, where its single speaker would be about 50-60 feet from the router int he largest building, could easily be covered by 1 mono speaker. (This building is about the size a very small 1 car garage.)
4. The farthest building, about 80-100 feet from the router in the largest building, has 2 small rooms, each about the size a good-sized bedroom. Each room could be served by 2 mono speaker--so a total of 2 speakers for this building.
5. So we're talking a total of 7 speakers. Based on our experience with the PLAY:1 speakers in our home, we'd be satisfied with those same speakers in the business.
6. Can we feed 7 PLAY:1 speakers at once? If not, what do you recommend?
7. Do we need a Bridge or a Boost?
8. Anything else we should consider?
Thanks in advance,