Question

Sonos One Floor Stands

• 2 November 2017
  • 6 replies

Can anyone tell me if there are any floor stands for the new Play One with Alexa, I purchased a complete system playbar, sub and 2 x play one speakers and I made the mistake of ordering new stands but they only fit the Play1, I feel it's a bit stupid of Sonos to give them the same name only difference being a numerical 1 and and alphabetical One, because the play 1 floor stands support the speaker with a screw into the rear of the speaker but the new play one does not have any fixing support , and I need then to be on a stand and not just placed on a table, any ideas people

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

I wish they had come up with a more distinct name.
You think that is crazy? Try to pair a Play:1 and a Sonos One. Not a chance...
Userlevel 1
Badge
thanks for info, the Sanus Floor stands I checked the shop out and they still are not available till the end of November surely they should be available when the item comes out? so I have to wait a month to use them, that's not good service

As mentioned make sure you are getting a stand for the Sonos One and not the Play One. If someone is looking at Sanus WSS2-W1 then that is I believe not a stand that will work with the Sonos One.

I would love to find out there is some sort of hidden location on the Sonos One for a mounting attachment like the Play One has.
thanks for info, the Sanus Floor stands I checked the shop out and they still are not available till the end of November surely they should be available when the item comes out? so I have to wait a month to use them, that's not good service
Sanus has them now on the Sonos web site and Flexson coming soon.
It's actually called SONOS ONE...not PLAY ONE. The older model is called the PLAY:1. I think your point still stands though. I wish they had come up with a more distinct name.

If you look at the shop on the website, you'll see that Sanus floor stands are available for the SONOS ONE>
Badge +20
In the UK these are due soon...

https://www.flexson.com/by-sonos-product/sonos-one