Sonos Move

• 10 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Good morning!

I want to buy a portable Sono with bluetooth. I like Move but I have a Beam and I think it is not compatiblefor surround sound. What do you recommend me to have both. Thank you

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

The Move and the Beam are compatible for synchronised music across different locations on the same wi-fi but you can’t use the Move as a surround speaker for the Beam.

hi @Monike the Move sounds indeed great - you can still group it with a Beam for listening music - bear in mind also that it will only connect to other Sonos speakers over wifi and does not support SonosNet

Good morning!

I want to buy a portable Sono with bluetooth. I like Move but I have a Beam and I think it is not compatiblefor surround sound. What do you recommend me to have both. Thank you

Thank you very much you two

hi @Monike Sonos offers two speakers with BlueTooth: the Move and the Roam - the latter is a small ‘traveler’ version - depending on your budget, I would install the Move at home because of its higher sound quality - as already explained none of the two allow a surround setup with the Beam - if your priority is surround rather than BlueTooth then I would suggest the One or One SL (if you do not use voice commands) or even the IKEA Symfonisk. I hope this helps.