Sonos is failing its dealers and small business owners!

• 10 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I got an email saying I haven’t sold $10,000 worth of product… in the middle of a 9 month pandemic and lockdown. I had plenty of work, but SONOS didn’t have product- not for me or my distributors… So I had to buy retail and make no money for the sake of the job.

I am disgusted at this treatment as someone who has been a direct dealer at silver status for 8 years or so. Pushing SONOS as my go to whole home audio solution, I’ve been asked to lean towards Yamaha and Heos. I never did. Sonos was it. And now as of the 13th, I’m out. I can’t seem to get my account manager to call me back, so I guess they don’t care about the small business owner… it’s all about the numbers. Anyone else here going through this?

Bryan, Accent AV

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

This is a community website, not a retailer community site. The vast majority of users here are not retailers, they are just users. Have you spoken to your Sonos sales rep? There isn’t likely to be much help that the end user community can do to help you.