Sonos Arc black friday offer?

• 9 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Will the Sonos arc will be on sale at Black Friday 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @simondeirmen, thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for bringing this concern to us. Let me help you out. We don't have the information to share with you about this but you can check the announcement here in the community or check our website. You can also contact our Sales team for further information. If you have any questions about this, please let us know. We and the community are always here to help.

It’s just my opinion, but I would be surprised if the Arc has a retail season sale.  The product is new, and they can even keep enough product in stock to meet current demand.  I expect that if you wait till black friday to buy and Arc, that you won’t even get delivery by Christmas...unless Sonos has a rather big shipment coming in.

Given the amount of ‘why is the Arc on back order all the time’ threads, it’s hard to disagree with Danny.

Even given how much fun that is....