Samsung qN90B And Sonos Arc

• 5 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello friends,

Unfortunately, today I'm saying goodbye to the LG C1 screen that served me faithfully, since I'm moving to a super bright living room, so the OLED will not having great affect  with daylight.
I ordered a Samsung QN90B and I have a full Sonos system (Arc, subwoofer and 2 speakers)
From a short reading on Dr. Google I understood that there is a problem with Sonos and Samsung.

Does anyone have that setup and/or the same style  like the one I bought and can share their experiences of using both products together?
I would love to receive any recommendation on the subject!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I have Q70A with arc full setup. No problems at all, perfect match.

Thanks for the quick response!

Any specific changes on the settings menu 

or you just plugged it in and the magic began?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thanks for the quick response!

Any specific changes on the settings menu 

or you just plugged it in and the magic began?

No, just check that atmos is enabled and eArc is enabled. Use the dedicated HDMI slot for eArc connection with the Sonos Arc and use good hdmi cable. Everything is working flawlessly, but your model might be different so check google in any case for any problems before purchasing. Regards

I am planning on doing the same setup (Samsung QN90B with Sonos arc). @BNov have you installed yet, or if not, can you advise after you do?