RAY

• 1 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I thought I was done purchasing more Sonos speakers. But I know have  42” smart tv that showed up inside my garage where I have a paired Sonos Play1 for listening to music when I’m hanging out in my garage. I’ll bring in my Move to play along with my Play1’s. The tv was my sons old tv as he upgraded to a 48” OLED. I’m using a Fire stick to watch on the new/old tv. Sound is terrible so I thought about a sound bar to enhance the sound a bit. I thought about my old Vizio sound bar, but if I were to buy the cheaper Ray I could also play it with my Play1’s and Move when I’m watch TV in the garage. Any thoughts? Is this a waste of time and money as the tv is only in the garage? How does the Ray sound? How would it sound in the garage? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hi

Purchasing Sonos speakers can be addictive to which there is no known cure..unless you have to mortgage your house 😂

Jokes aside...only you can judge how good or bad the Ray sounds in your garage. When Grouping other speakers to the Ray for TV audio there is a 75ms delay to those speakers. Thus the audio (to those speakers) would be out of sync with the TV video. However, there is no delay when grouping to the Ray (or vise-versa) for music.