Answered

New at buying SONOS products

Hi, Im new at SONOS, so Im looking for your advice. Right now, Im bulding a TV room in which I want to have these SONOS products, or at least know if I need them, but anyway I need some advice.

I would like to have an Arc Soundbar under my TV, next will be the Sub (Gen 3), also Im looking to get the In-Ceiling Speakers by Sonos and Sonance, all of these for the inside, and for the outside the Outdoor Speakers by Sonos and Sonance.

My main question is: do I need just one Amp, or two? Also, will these speakers sound together? Can I just play the inside speakers, and not the outsides, or the other way, just outside and not inside?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 19 July 2022, 22:48

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

You will need two Amps - one Amp to power the in-ceiling speakers and one Amp to power the outdoor speakers.

You can play the inside and outside speakers separately or group them together in the Sonos app to play the same audio.

Thank you! Great info.