Question

Need help picking a few things.

• 30 November 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge
I have a few decisions to make, I was thinking of getting a sonos playbar and sub but with issues to Samsung JU series I will stick with my Samsung soundbar setup, unless people can convince me otherwise. I have 5 play 1's I live in a townhome and h have 5 alexa devices.

I am able to get a
Playbar $384
sub $384
play 3 $164.45
play 5 $219.45

I play 5 would be huge in my area, a play 3 I can totally handle, and I'm just worried about the playbar and sub combo.

Any thoughts?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge
Well decided. I'm going with 2 play 3's and a single play 5, skipping the sub and playbar because of the issues and being 100% happy with the Samsung set up I have.

Instead of stereo pair with the P1's, I'm going to do that with the 3's on my middle floor, so the 2 P1's I'm taking from there will head to the extra bedrooms, that leaves me a play 5 and play 1 left to figure out. I'm thinking the play 5 to my office at work for now.

(All 3 bedrooms will have a P1)
(Master bath P1)
(Middle floor kitchen/living/dining room P3 stereo)

Basement we never listen to music down there, and not sure any other room should get a play 1 or 5.

And this deal is to good to pass up on a new play 5.

Any tips or combos I'm not thinking about?