Large living room setup question

• 15 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone,

I have 30ft long by 15ft wide living room and I’m looking at adding an Arc, subwoofer and 2- One SL’s.

The couch is about 12 feet from the tv/Arc, but the rear speakers will be 17 feet from the backs of the couch. Will the One SL’s be powerful enough to fill in the sound or do I need to step it up to 1 or 2 Fives? 

with the size of the room will I have any latency issues with the sound being that spaced out?

any suggestions would be great. Thanks everyone 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

17 ft is a pretty good distance for rear surrounds in that setup. I would go with the Fives. Trueplay tuning should minimize any latency issues.

17 ft is a pretty good distance for rear surrounds in that setup. I would go with the Fives. Trueplay tuning should minimize any latency issues.

Would u suggest 1 or 2 fives? Would I still get the surround sound effect from 1 five? Like I would for 2 ones 

Userlevel 7

You cannot setup just one speaker as a surround speaker for the Arc. It must be a pair of speakers.