Answered

How to place Order - home automation company

• 16 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

We are a home automation company and we are interested in buying your products. We have contacted the distributor in the area (Kpsport) but they do not give us availability of most of the products in our order, nor delivery time. We would like to know if there is any solution to know if I go ahead with the order or we have to look for another alternative with another brand.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Regards.

icon

Best answer by Xander P 8 March 2021, 13:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Domótica Levante, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Depending on where you’re based, it may be worth visiting our Contact Us page, and giving the Sales team a call - they’ll be able to offer you some advice regarding this :)

Hi Xander,

Due to the time difference I think it will be difficult to contact the sales team. Every time I click on the link to access the sales team the page tells me that the offices are closed. We work until 17:30h Spanish time. Is this information provided by the website reliable? I guess it is 6 hours difference, is it so? If so, at 16h it should be possible to talk to them.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Domótica Levante, apologies for the delayed response!

In that case I would recommend that you use our E-mail form and choose Questions about Sonos, this will set up an email case for you with our Sales team who will be able to answer your questions.

We have a Sales teams based in Europe too, so you should be fine to call during office hours :)