Answered

Hice un pedido Five que no figura en mi cuenta

• 20 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Buenos días

Ayer martes hice una compra de 1 unidad de Sonos Five, con el número de pedido 102596522. Me remitieron un email con confirmación del pedido.Luego intenté confirmar desde mi cuenta Sonos el estado del pedido. El pedido no figuraba en mi cuenta. Al volver a comprobar salía un mensaje que indicaba que estaba en proceso de cancelación.

Yo no he cancelado nada, el pedido por mi parte está ok.

Por favor me pueden indicar si el pedido ha sido recibido o si presenta algún problema.

Gracias

Quedo a la espera de sus noticias

Good Morning

Yesterday Tuesday I made a purchase of 1 unit of Sonos Five, with the order number 102596522. They sent me an email with the order confirmation. Then I tried to confirm the status of the order from my Sonos account. The order was not on my account. When I checked again, I got a message indicating that it was in the cancellation process.

I have not canceled anything, my order is ok.

Please can you tell me if the order has been received or if there is a problem.

Thank you

I await your news

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 20 January 2021, 16:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Angelco,
It’s probably best for you to contact the Sonos Sales Team to discuss such issues, rather than posting here in the user community.

Thank you very much, I'll do that