Answered

Help, I can't see the trade button even if i have play 5 gen 1 that is eligible for 30% discount?

• 10 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Why doesn't it show up?

What can i do to solve it?

icon

Best answer by Samme 10 July 2021, 20:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Are you the original owner? If not, it is possible that the previous owner already ‘consumed’ the trade in for that device.

If not, I would suggest calling in to the sales line, it’s likely the folks there can help resolve the issue. 

It has not been consumed yet, Of that im sure. It’s strange anyway. I have other products that i traded up and on them i can see the trade up is used..

Then it does sound like some sort of data error, which could likely be resolved by calling in to the sales line.

Thanks alot for your input.

So no one else has had the same problem? Wondering if anyone has a solution?

In the two or three previous instances, it has been resolved in some way by calling in. Since none of us have access to that database, there’s nothing that  could be done externally, it has to be done by someone within Sonos. 

Everything works now, i had to restart my play 5 and it did come up. Thanks alot for your help.