Delivery times

• 4 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

I ordered a Sonos Arc on the 4th of January, at that time the shipping date was given as 29th of January. I then received an email on the 27th of Jan saying my shipping date was delayed until the 5th of February. I have now received a further email saying shipping is now delayed until the 12th of February. Is this the norm with Sonos are there others out there eagerly awaiting delivery of their Sonos system and the delivery date being pushed back time after time. Is this just a problem with Arc orders. What is the normal waiting time for Sonos deliveries.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello there @Bondi699, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. I apologize for what happened, but for further assistance on this issue, kindly contact our Sales team so that they can check on the status of your order. 

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Simon B

Perhaps you would like to address the MANY customers who have been pushed back from 29th January to 5th February then 12th February and are still waiting with no notification of further delay who still do not have a clue when they will receive there Arc.

Here page 8 onwards

https://en.community.sonos.com/ask-a-question-228987/arc-backorder-progress-6845902?postid=16517190#post16517190 

A clear statement of what the problem is and why the lack of communication from Sonos is needed by all customers. 

Badge

Hello there @Bondi699, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. I apologize for what happened, but for further assistance on this issue, kindly contact our Sales team so that they can check on the status of your order. 

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

@Simon B 

I followed your link and emailed the support team. I’m Still waiting a reply, but that’s no surprise as I wasn’t  optimistic or expecting anything other, as the level of customer care offered is appalling 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Bondi699, thanks for the update. Let us know once you’ve got an update from our Sales team about this concern. Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.