Answered

Credit card charged, but did not receive order number or confirmation

• 11 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I placed an order last week for a refurbished sonos move. However, I have not received a order confirmation and do not have an number. When reaching out to support via email they keep asking me for an order number which I do not have. I have the charge on my credit card.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 12 June 2022, 00:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Unfortunately, Sonos sales doesn’t monitor the community forum. You’d be much better off calling in to speak with them. 

Userlevel 7

Does the order show under your account online?

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/orders/

Does the order show under your account online?

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/orders/

Nope, nothing in my orders

I think they are having major issues with their ordering system at the moment.

I'm waiting for an order stuck with DHL because Sonos has not shipped the correct customs documents. Have contacted support both Thursday and Friday without resolving the matter. Then I got this e-mail Saturday:

«Sincerest apologies for our recent order mix-up

A recent update to our systems resulted in some orders being processed multiple times. Unfortunately, you were affected by this error and have been overcharged. You will also receive multiple shipments of your order.

I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. You will receive a full refund for any excess orders and should see the credit issued to your account within 10 business days.

You will also receive prepaid return labels for any excess orders to this email address within 2-3 business days.

….

Again, we are truly sorry. Thank you for being a valued customer and supporting Sonos. Issues like this are rare, and we will do everything we can to make it right.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Ruth Sleeter
Chief Information Officer»