Complaint - Sonos not returning an eligible to return product

• 18 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I bought Sonos 5 in Dec, it was shipped on Dec 8th and I received it on 12th Dec.

Now I am trying to return it. When I call customer support in USA it says in the voice prompt that Sales and Fulfilment is not available. It goes to Technical Support. They transfer internally and I have been on hold for 1 hour twice (two hours in total) and no one answers.

I will anyways never buy anything online or directly from Sonos. I han having a terrible Customer Service experience.

Request Sonos support to contact me immediately, my order number is 102423232. Please contact and let me know.

I am also leaving this conversation as trace of proof that I want to return the Sonos 5 - it has not even been 40 days and the product should be eligible to return as per this page. https://www.sonos.com/en-us/legal/terms?#return-policy 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Not sure if this may assist you too - but any Sonos product return process usually begins here at this link:

Product Return

Ken I had tried that already couple of times, doesn’t work and it says:

This Order is not eligible for return. For return eligibility question, please see our Sonos Term of Sale located on Sonos.com

If you have any additional questions, you can also reach out to our Sales team or Contact Support below.

Ken I had tried that already couple of times, doesn’t work and it says:

This Order is not eligible for return. For return eligibility question, please see our Sonos Term of Sale located on Sonos.com

If you have any additional questions, you can also reach out to our Sales team or Contact Support below.

So is that because it is outside the stipulated 45 days since purchase date, perhaps? - if so, you will need to speak with their Sales Team on the phone, I guess🤔?