business

• 20 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Can any one tell me why it is so hard to get any one to help with a business set up for sonos i would be buying 7 x play5 speakers and an outdoor set and amp but it seems impossible to speak to any one about this and get any help, is this system just for domestic users if so it would seem utterly mad?

Thanks for all help.

Kent

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

This is a user community forum although Sonos staff monitor it. Have you tried contacting the sales team detailed here?

https://www.sonos.com/en-gb/contact

Badge

I recently setup a Sonos Amp with four hardwired speakers and a ProFusion I/O for Pandora for Business, which both of them are running on the same wired network. Currently, I am having some trouble getting my ProFusion I/O to play over my Sonos Amp. I have connected the RCA cable into my ProFusion into the Amp, flipped the cables around and tried a handful of other combinations. What is that I am missing to get this to work properly?

Or does someone know a way to get Pandora for Business to play through the Sonos app?