Best 60” TV for Sonos Arc

• 20 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi.
I’m based in the (UK) and having recently bought a Sonos Arc I now want to buy the best 60” TV to go with it. Does anyone already have this arrangement set up who can offer any advice on a 60” TV? I will probably use it with ROKU as the main source although also direct from TV.

I will only be seated 2.5 metres from the wall mounted TV so think a 65” will be too big…. so 60” is the best size for me.

Thanks 😊 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Borty.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. Here in Sonos, we wanted to be fair with our third-party partners and therefore do not have any specific recommendations with any brands or makers. However, we can always reach out to other members of the community to see what are their recommendations and feedback based on their experience with their own personal Sonos home theater set up. Let us reach out to other members of the community.

I’ll be here to help if you have any further questions or concern.

Thanks,

Yes please .. can you reach out to the community to see who is using a 60” TV successfully with the Arc as I am aware not all TVs work successfully.