Answered

Asking about Costco Sonos Beam shadow edition "Coupon for Sonos.com included" ?

• 3 July 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi does anyone know what kind of coupon is include in the

Costco sonos beam shadow edition?

in the description it says

"Coupon for Sonos.com included".

icon

Best answer by tlhome28 17 July 2020, 23:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @tlhome28.

Thank you for reaching out Sonos community.

This might be a coupon that Costco is giving away, I suggest contacting also their phone support to verify the coupon their giving away.

Also, some of the community members might provide their own opinion about this let us just open this thread.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

I'd love to know the answer to this as well! If anyone has purchased the beam from Costco, please let us know. 

Found the answer there is a coupon code for  30% off accessories on sonos.com that expires in Dec 2020

Awesome, thanks for that! So I assume that's good for anything except speakers? 

Is the "Shadow Edition" a variation for Costco,or is there more to the line than just the name??

I think the paint color is slightly different, but to my knowledge, that’s all. 

Thanks Bruce, they have a pair of SL Ones for 329.00 .was curious if there might be a differance

Not a bad price, I think. Haven’t looked around recently, as I’m not in the market. But yea, I’m pretty sure any difference is merely cosmetic, and no internal differences. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

I have both the ONE in standard black, and a pair of the ONE SL shadow edition. I also have the shadow edition Beam. I can verify that there is no difference other than color.     Shadow edition is more of a flat black, which I prefer.  I also prefer the Costco/Sam’s Club price.