Answered

Anyone else getting no response from Sonos?

I ordered a Beam (Gen 2) from Sonos Australia on 30 April. Sonos cancelled the order with no explanation given. I called to enquire and was advised that the order was lost due a change in their IT systems. The order was placed again (and a discount given which was nice) and was received on 26 May. Unfortunately it was faulty (didn’t work) so I arranged return. It was received by Sonos on 2 June and they advised that a replacement "should arrive in 1-5 working days". It is now 14 June, and repeated attempts to contact Sonos online and by phone have been unsuccessful. I’ve been on hold on the online ‘Chat With Us’ and on the phone to the call centre for two hours today, but no one is picking up. Anyone else having similar issues contacting Sonos? Should I take this to NSW Fair Trading?

icon

Best answer by smclennan 16 June 2022, 04:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi

I feel your pain.

I have been overcharged, by A LOT, on a purchase and have made 8 attempts to get it resolved without success. Have called, emailed and done the online chat more than once on each. Can only get to tech but they can’t do anything and there is nothing but silence from purchasing. It is very poor service and very frustrating.

Perhaps an email to the CEO which is on the support page. I have emailed him. If you don’t get a response in a few business days I’d call fair trading.

Good luck.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi

I feel your pain.

I have been overcharged, by A LOT, on a purchase and have made 8 attempts to get it resolved without success.

Are you one of the peeps who have been overcharged by Sonos for items you didn’t order?

https://www.theverge.com/2022/6/13/23165663/sonos-extra-speakers-shipped-charged-customers