I would like to have your advice and solution proposal for the below case.
I would like to purchase appropriate Amplifier, Speaker Selector and set of Speakers.
The existing equipment I have and want to keep using is the following:
1. Eight (8) ceiling speakers marked as yellow circles (check attached layout image). The model is “Artsound HAPPI, model HPRO 525”, System: 2-way coaxial, Frequency range: 60Hz - 20kHz, Amp power: 10 - 100W (recommended), Sensitivity: 88dB, Impedance: 8Ω
2. All speaker’s cabling are concentrated at the concentration point marked with the red square.
3. A Sony TV and Network switch to connect via Ethernet to the Router -> Internet
I would like to:
1. Play music (select audio files or radio) from PC or Mobile phone and stream to the speakers
2. Select from PC or Mobile phone the group of Speakers to stream the audio (Speaker Selector from 1 up to 3 speaker groups, Room A-B-C).
3. Optional: Stream the TV sound to the speakers of “Room A” only.
I appreciate if you can suggest:
1. Appropriate Amplifier
2. Appropriate Speaker Selector
3. Optional: Set of new 2 Speakers (wireless or cable) for “Room A” that could either be used solely or supplement the ceiling speakers in “Room A”.
Thank you in advance,
Login to the community
Log in or register to reply
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.