Question

A question for Beam owners-do i upgrade?

• 31 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi all

A convert to Sonos now I have sold my Logitech squeezebox collection. I have a Sonos one which I love and now have an itch to upgrade my sound bar to a beam. Question is, will I notice a significant improvement from my 10 year old Yamaha YHT S400, side by side listening comparisons will be difficult if not impossible I think.

Thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @MartynB68.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

We highly appreciate your interest in having the Sonos Beam, and it’s nice to know that the Sonos product you have seems to meet your expectation.

I suggest that it’s always best if you can test it out yourself, I mean, you can try to drop by on a Sonos store so you can test and listen to how the Beam sounds to your own ear. That way, you can also identify if it will meet your needs when it comes to sound quality.

You may also visit our website to learn more about the product and access the Beam product manual for specifics.

Furthermore, some of the community members might provide their own opinion about this anytime soon.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know, we’d be glad to help.