Answered

1 Era 300 or 2 Era 100

• 22 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an upgrade on my sound system. I own a sonos beam 2 for less than a year and im thinking about buying a speaker to have a better home cinema experience. It's almost the same price to buy one Era 300 or 2 Era 100 (500euros). 

Does anyone have any advice to help me in making a choice between these 2 options? 

To be more precise, my beam 2 is 4m in front of me in my 20 square meter room, and the couch is located against a wall where i would put the speaker(s) on (on each side if i get 2 speakers and probably centered if i get one)

Thanks for any advice that can help. I wish you a good day

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 22 September 2023, 17:46

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

You can’t add only one surround speaker to a Sonos home theater setup. It has to be two speakers of the same model. So out of the two options, the two Era 100s is your only option that is supported.

Hi Guitarsuperstar, thanks a lot for tour answer. I just discovered that in other topics too. Easy choice finally. I hope that the gap between 2 Era300 and 2 Era100 isn't huge 😁

You can watch this video:

😉