Question

Why do some of the speakers cut out when we change the playlist (they randomly come back on)

• 15 November 2020
  • 1 reply

When we start music or change the play list the speakers are cutting out then randomly come back (after about 30 seconds), one at a time. this just started after working correctly for years (and we did not change anything before it started happening) 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @elfulton.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue, let me help and try to figure this out.

Is this happening on all music services?

You may check this article that provides common fixes for audio interruptions while playing from a music service on Sonos.

If the above advice was followed and the issue persists, please submit a diagnostic report, and reply with the confirmation number, I'd start by reviewing your system and see if there’s anything causing this issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.