what happened to sonos s2 sux

• 8 April 2022
  • 2 replies

What happened Sonos,

when I had S1 literally bulletproof reliability. Now you treat you customers like junk and the s2 app works about 25% of the time. Honestly a ground breaking market leading amazing product to some unreliable over priced rubbish. I don’t know what’s happened but the 23000+ trouble shouting topics here says it all. I’ve plenty of written prof about how sonos treats its customers which I’m happy to publish if anyone wants a laugh. Sooo disappointing and frustrating. Anyway I’m off to reboot all my devices and my router agin in the hope I get 30mins of music before it drops out again!!!!!! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Do you actually want help, or are you just here to throw a tantrum like a 2 year old?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

If you where using a Bridge before and lost that in the upgrade to S2, you may also have switched from Sonosnet (that was working well for you) to wifi, that can be troublesome. To return to Sonosnet either cable connect one of your speakers (not a surround or Sub) of connect a Sonos Boost.

Other than that I cannot think of a difference between S1 and S2. To my knowledge there’s no other reason an S1 system would be more prone to wifi interference than an S2 system.